1. Full Name: Kat will do.
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, I was named after a grandmother that I'm not even related to.
3. Do you wish on stars? Occasionally.
4. Which finger is your favorite? My right middle finger is helpful in two things involving the term "fuck"...
5. When did you last cry? Yesterday.
6. Do you like your handwriting? I have several... I like it occasionally.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Lebanon bologna; roast beef; hard salami.
8. Any bad habits? Smoking, laziness, vulgarity, cattiness... probably many more.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I don't have CDs OR shelves, but I do have plenty of embarrassing mp3s. The most recently acquired one would be PSY - Gangnam Style. Fuck you, sugarblind.
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think it would seem like a good idea at first, and would later involve violence and jail time.
11. Are you a daredevil? In some ways, I guess, but not really, and not nearly as much as I used to be.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yes, although not in recent history.
13. Do looks matter? Yes. I think people who say they're not at all important are being dishonest. They are not the MOST important thing, by far, and even the best looks don't make up for being a horrible person (*coughREUBENcough*), but they are important to a degree.
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Who hasn't?
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Literally? No. Figuratively? Kind of. My life has really gotten pretty good, and I did not see that ever happening again.
16. Do fish have feelings? Like emotions? Probably not.
17. Are you trendy? No.
18. How do you release anger? I usually cry a lot.
19. Where is your second home? Hmm. I don't know that I have a second one.
20. Do you trust others easily? Sometimes. I tend to vacillate between being far too trusting and far too suspicious and paranoid.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? I'm not 100% sure, but it probably involved moobie and I, messy and/or broken things, and my parents having a meltdown.
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? GYM. I fucking hated gym.
23. Do you like sappy love songs? Some of them, sometimes. Natural side effect of having ovaries.
24. Have you ever been on radio or television? I've won stupid shit on the radio a bunch of times, and I was on the Ricki Lake show when I was 19.
25. Do you have a journal? ...obviously? I am trying very hard to resurrect this one. I would really like to get a new offline journal.
26. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes.
27. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No. I have witnessed them, but they are not even remotely my thing.
28. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Intelligence, loyalty, tolerance, biting wit, a dark sense of humor, similar interests/beliefs/experiences.
29. What are your nicknames? They've pretty much all been retired, other than Kat.
30. Would you bungee jump? No, but I'd skydive.
31. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
32. What are you worried about right now? For the first time in a long time, not much.
33. Do you ever wear overalls? Uh, no? I owned a pair in the late nineties, if memory serves.
34. Do you think you are strong? In some ways.
35. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I love ice cream. I think my current favorite is Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake.
36. What's your favorite color? Pink, silver, black, dark red, dark green, dark purple.
37. What is your least favorite thing in the world? Nausea, fear/panic, spicy food, snoring, unrepentant stupidity... dude, I could go for miles with this.
38. How many wisdom teeth do you have? None; I had them all taken out when I was 16.
39. Do you have anything pierced? The only piercings I still have jewelry in are my belly button and my eyebrow.
40. Do you have any tattoos? Seven, so far.
41. What do you want to be when you grow up? Healthy.